Monday, December 16, 2013

Francesca Battistelli - Heaven Everywhere

It's a little hard to believe that Christmas is next week! The shopping is done (at least I hope so!), the house is decorated, and the holiday festivities are in full swing. I'm looking forward to some time off to spend with Randy, Emily, and extended family. We took Emily riding around the neighborhood last night to admire the  Christmas lights. She was all "ooohs" and "ahhhs." Seeing this time of year through the eyes of a child is so magical!

In addition to the lights, Emily loves Christmas music (well, pretty much all music). We have an ornament of a snow covered church that lights up and plays "Silent Night." She carries that thing all over the house pressing the button. :)

Like Emily, I love Christmas music and have the radio in my office and car tuned to a local station that is playing holiday music 24/7.  Today, I heard one of my all time favorite songs that was just released last year. I think it perfectly captures this time of year, what it is and what it should be.

I hope you enjoy and Merry Christmas!
*M