EG continues to wow us every day:
- She eats like a champ! Including rice puffs and has started drinking out of a sippy cup.
- She's still working on crawling but on her tummy only manages to pivot in a circle.
- Is constantly adding new words to her vocabulary, including "baba". I swear I've heard her say "mama" a few times but not nearly as clear as "dada!".
- She plays with all her toys and really loves putting a block in each hand and hitting them together.
- She loves day care and all her new friends. She even had her first Easter pictures there the other day! They took pictures with a live bunny in a basket and Emily's teacher said she pulled the basket closer to her before she was ready to take her picture!
- When we pick her up from day care in the afternoon, she just lights up. Her new thing to do when she's excited is tuck her head to her chin and flap her hands up and down while making a "aaaaaaaaaaa" sound. So cute and hilarious!
- Emily also has 2 bottom teeth coming in. It started with just one and overnight the second one started coming through.
Full on baby tantrum.
We love her to pieces!