Over the last few weeks, I keep having moments where I chuckle to myself and think "you might be a parent if...". They strike and random times and are things that would probably only be funny to someone who's lived it. So...you might be a parent if:
- You've found a paci/baby sock/toy in your bed.
- You have snot or spit on you and it's not yours.
- You've caught spit up in your hand.
- Your child has been asleep for 15 minutes before you realize you're still watching the Disney Chanel.
- It's 8:30pm and you're exhausted.
- You're on a first name basis with the nurse that answers the pediatrician's after hours line.
- You discuss the best baby food and diaper contents with total strangers in the baby isle at the grocery store.
Parenthood is a wonderful and hilarious journey! What's your "you might be a parent if..." moment?